Get in touch
What is html and how to learn html
What is html and how to learn html
On this article, we will learn, What is Html in hindi. (What is Html?) Friends, if you want to go into the field of a Web Devloper or Website Designer, then you should start it by learning Html. Html is a basic thing to move forward in this field.
In this Html tutorial, we will teach you what is Html in hindi. (What is html?) And how does it work. So let’s start.
Table of contents
What is Html (What is Html?)
Html is a Markup language. Which is called Hypertext markup language. Html is most commonly used in creating web pages. By using Html language, we explain to the Web Browser what the information user of our webpage should look like. The website you are reading now has also been used using Structure Html language. Hypertext and markup are two different terms, the definition of which is as follows.
- Hypertext links two web pages within a text. So that when a user clicks on that text, it will access it on the next webpage. Thus, the links available on web pages are called hypertext.
- Markup language is used to create the structure of any web page. Apart from html, DHTML, XHTML, XML XSLT etc. There is also markup language. But Html is the most commonly used language.
History of Hypertext markup language-:
Html was started in 1990 by Tim-Berners-Lee (a physicist working in a French Organization as a Contractor). Initially, Html language was used for Document Sharing. After some time, Lee finally wrote to Browser and Software specifying html. After that, only Html language is being used to create a webpage. If you learn Html language well then it will be easy for you to create a website.
Now because Html is the most commonly used markup language, the biggest question is, how to learn html? So let’s know by now what is html? What is html in english. Now let us show you how to learn Html language.
How to learn html? (How to learn html)
How to learn html? The most important to learn html is to have knowledge of html tags. Html has many types of codes. Which are called html tag. Which tells the Browser where and how to show the text written inside the tag in the web page. All these html tags are already programmed in the computer. That is why as soon as you give the command to the browser with the help of these codes, it immediately shows the language of these Html tag and shows it in the web page. Although the list of Html tag is very long, but there are some basic tages which are basically used. is as follows.
Html Basic tags.
- Html tag – <html>
- Head tag- <head>
- Title tag- <title>
- Body tag- <body>
- Heading tag- <h1>
- Paragraph tag- <p>
- Line break tag- <br/>
- Centering content tag- <center>
- Horizontal line tag- <hr>
There are many more tags. Which is very difficult to tell in a post. Because we are talking right now, What is html in hindi (what is html?), So here we will tell you the basic things. How to learn your next post Html? But almost all of our tags and their functions and how to use them? Will give full information about this.
The html tag is split into two Catagory.
- Paired tag – Another name for these tages is Container tag. Which are used as Pair. That is, these tags have both Opning and Closing tag.
For example- Html tag is Opening tag <html>, and Closing tag is </html>. In the same way, they are closed by putting forward slash / next to the rest of the tag.
This means that to use them properly you will have to use both these tags. Only then you will be able to create a web page.
- Unpaired tag– these tag is also called empty tag. They have no closing tag. line break tag <br/> comes in this catagory.
So hopefully, by now you must have known what html is? What is html in english. So let’s learn how to create a basic web page using Html language.
How to create a simple web page from html?
To create a web page from html, you have to open Notepad on your computer. For better Coding experience you can use Notepad ++. Now just understand the method given below.
Basic Html Document.
<! DOCTYPE Html>
<title> What is html in hindi </title>
<h1> html kaise sikhe </h1>
<p> Hypertext markup language </p>
Read also -:
Explain Basic html Document in hindi -:
- Here! <! DOCTYPE Html> is a kind of declaration for computer. Through which the computer is informed that the created document is in Html language.
- After that the web page is started with html opening tag (<html>). All other tags fall between html opening tag and Html closing tag.
- The head tag (<head>) is placed below the Html tag. A title tag (<title>) is placed in the middle. After typing the title, it is closed with the help of title closing tag (</title>), then the head tag is also closed with its closing tag (</head>).
- Now the body tag (<body>) starts. Heading and paragraph etc. below it. For writing, the heading tag (<h1>), Paragraph tag (<p>) and their closing tag (</h1>) and (</p>) are placed. After which the body tag is closed with its Closing tag (</body>).
- Now this entire html document is closed with the help of Html closing tag (</html>).
Now save this entire document. While saving this document, you have to pay attention to some things. For example – Save the file name as .html, Save as file by selecting All files and Unicode as ANSI. After saving the entire document in html, you can browse and check it.
So hopefully, by now you must have known what is html in hindi. (What is html?). To ask your questions, we must comment below. In our next post, we will tell you about how to learn Html, whose link you here
will get . Finally, do not forget to like, share this post. thanks.