Get in touch
What are the best places to list your business? | Digital Marketing Deal
Listing your local business on Business listing directories helps to optimize the search Engine value of your business. It helps your business to get more online exposure for vast customers in the current digital world. Today many people spend their time on the internet than anywhere else, so your digital presence matters a lot. Most of business listing websites get millions of visitors every month or rather more than that due to which your business can attract more customers or consumers and potential sales if you have implemented the right conversion optimization systems.
Apparently, business listing websites always increase your brand’s presence globally, whether it’s free or paid. There are so many free well-established business listing websites with a big audience online giving easy access to lot of customers once you list your business on their website/directory. It’s important for any business to get categorized at the right place to get appropriate leads. Most of the time you lose a bunch of leads due to inappropriate or false category listing.
Each and every free local business listing site in India are tested and verified manually. Hence, it’s time for you to list your business information on all these business listing directories and increase the authority of your website or local business on Google. Business directories are public profiles that can be viewed by anyone.
Following are few best business listing sites in India with thousands or millions of visitors each month –
Digital Marketing Deal – Digital marketing deal is a Free business listing website in India, which contains NAP details like Name, Address, Phone Number details of your business. The website has so many features available free of cost that you can plugin play to increase your digital presence. Some best and unique features are followed –
- Free Listing – Digital marketing deal is a free of cost business listing directory where you can do area wise listing to get promoted in nearby local business catering searches of local service seekers.
- Easy to setup, Easy for users – A user friendly platform where you can setup your account in east steps and list your business. With few clicks and very limited details, you can easily list your business on digital marketing deals.
- Specialized Categories- They have created a whole bunch of categories available for you to categorize your business based on your need. It late helps you to find get found by customers under specific category. You can categorize based upon
- City: Helpful when you have multiple branches in different cities
- Services/Product: Depending on your business type you can choose a category e.g. you can categorize in restaurant type, pub type, mess type etc. This surely helps you to reach customers with specific needs
- Supplier: If you are a manufacturer or a freelancer or a builder you can categorized that too. It gives you a pinpointed location to list your business to get relevant customers.
- Additional Service provider – Additionally, this business listing directory also offers extra value addition by reviews, ratings, and photos to add more transparency to its potential customers.
- Display Ads – Other than that Digital marketing deal also includes display ads program in their paid listing category. You can definitely enhance your product branding by focusing on right target audience with maximum reach.
- Guest Posting – Guest posting on local classifieds like Digital Marketing Deal is an effective way to ensure your business gets more customers and more business by appearing in front of your target audience when they search for similar services or products you offer.
Having a fair presence on this business listing platform is surely going to increase your reach of customer and as a result, your business will increase.
List Free Business on Digital Marketing Deal Here : Digital Marketing Deal
Also Check : Business Directory India
Also Check : Local business Listing Sites in India
Also Check : Free Business Listing Sites in India
Also Check : Business Directory Delhi
Also Check : Business Directory Mumbai
Also Check : Local Business Directory Kolkata
Also Check : Business Listing Sites Chennai
Also Check : Which is best classified site in India
Google Business Listing – Google Business Listing is one of the most engaged search engine platforms in the world. This is also a free business listing platform, where you can connect with your customer globally or locally. You need to create a Google My Business account on Google to make it possible for you to promote your business and provide crucial information to your target market. Through google business listing you can manage your company’s appearance anytime. For instance, it ensures that customers acquire relevant information about your company when they reach your business on Google or search for terms related to your products or services.
Bing– This platform is a bit similar to google business listing where you get a similar option for adding and updating small business data but provided by another giant named Microsoft. Basically, Bing is Microsoft’s search engine platform where You can also add photos and a variety of different ways through which consumers can contact you. So, Bing is a platform for business where a company connects with local customers in a fast and easy manner.
Just Dial – Just dial provide both paid and free business listing facility. In the free business listing, they will offer your contact details to people who searched for your brand or business. In paid Business listing they will provide you the people who searched for your business-related categories or services and then you can call them and make your customer.
Indiamart – India mart is a market place providing sales services in B2B, B2C, and C2C through its website/portal. It provides your business enhanced visibility and creditability of your brand along with a lead management system to generate and respond to various leads generating through the portal. You can list register your business on the portal and your details are shared with potential customers.
Sulekha – Launched in 2007, Sulekha is a digital platform in India where local businesses can register themselves for their products and services. Their core focus is providing customers information about businesses near them or based on user preferences. Integrating technology with domain intelligence, Sulekha get detailed user needs to match it across various verified service professional around them.