Get in touch
Gynecologist in Gurgaon – Doctors list, fees, contact number, appointment
8 Exercises for preventing Osteoporosis
Something we strongly urge for each our patients with osteoporosis would be to take part in weight-bearing exercises and strength training as frequently as possible. Weight-bearing exercises induce your body to withstand gravity and excite cells that produce new bone. Given below are some types of exercises listed, Have a look.
- Walking: If you are in a position to walk at a fast rate (even for brief periods), your muscles will benefit. Three short walks per day are as great as one. Brisk walking also benefits your cardiovascular health. However, be mindful that spine fractures happen while bending forwards so keep your spine straight and avoid twisting at your waist.
- Dancing: Dancing increases your pulse and strengthens your heart, bones, and muscles. As you will need to remember a variety of measures and strings, dancing is also a good workout for your brain.
- Lifting weights: Lifting weights or using resistance equipment in a fitness center will build muscle and bone mass precisely in the same moment. Aim to operate each significant muscle group twice weekly with 1 day of rest in between. If you are new to lifting weights, then consult your physician first and work with a trainer to learn the appropriate form.
- Aerobics: High-impact courses will fortify bones which are secure enough to deal with the force. Low-impact Pilates is a much safer, healthier option for individuals with obesity. No-impact courses, such as water aerobics, might be the ideal alternative for people who have been a fracture.
- Swimming: Swimming is a great choice when severe arthritis or osteoporosis makes weight-bearing exercise overly insecure. But it does not strengthen the bones.
- Yoga: Along with improving flexibility and posture, yoga strengthens bones. Be mindful that some yoga poses, especially forward bends, might not be acceptable for individuals with osteoporosis, so ask your physician or physical therapist when you can find places that you need to bypass.
- Climbing stairs: Whenever you can, take the stairs instead of an elevator or escalator. This strengthens your leg muscles, lungs and heart, in addition to helping you receive lean.
Exercises – For Enhancing Muscle power
Here are some extra exercises to boost your bone strength:
- Lifting canned products or bags of markets
- Lifting barbells
- Lifting young kids
- Using wrist and ankle weights
- Using a flexible resistance band
If you think you May Have osteoporosis, then come visit us, We at Credihealth link you with the best gynecologist in Gurgaon. You can avail discounts and cashback on the first appointment booking. In addition to this, you can check out detailed profiles, educational qualification, experience, OPD schedule, fees and other details about the hospitals as well as doctors of the city.
Also, if you require the process details for your treatment, Call at 8010-994-994 to talk to the in-house medical experts for FREE or drop in a Callback Request. Basis symptoms, medical condition, location, insurance, budget and other parameters, the medical expert will share the best available options for the top Gynecologist in Gurgaon. You can choose the top specialist per your need.