Get in touch
Top 10 Best Cancer Hospitals in Bangalore List 2023 Updated
Cancer is such a disease that a healthy man feels a bit sick after listening to his name. Do not know how many people have vanished this disease. People’s senses fly as soon as they hear the name of this disease. You should also check your body thoroughly. If you feel that your body has cancerous symptoms, contact the doctor immediately. Do not delay in such cases, because in the first stage 80 percent of the patient’s cancer can be cured.
Cancer is the second largest killer disease in India. In 2012, 8.3% of total deaths were due to cancer. A recent study published in the medical journal Lancet found that it was twice the number of cancer deaths in 1990. In these 26 years, cancer deaths have increased by 112.8%.
However, during this period, the rate of cancer in India has remained steady. This is because our Edge Structure has changed in the last few years. Most cases of cancer appear in older people and the number of older people in India is increasing. Tobacco, alcohol, air pollution, insecure sex and lifestyle factors have emerged as a major reason behind cancer cases. For the increase in cancer cases, 10 types of cancer are responsible. These include stomach, breast, lungs, lip and mouth, grasica, colon, rectum, leukemia, uterus, food hose, and cancer related to the brain and nervous system.
Bangalore is considered to be the most preferred destination for the cancer treatment in India. The reason behind is, Best Cancer hospitals in Bangalore are affordable with respect to every parameter. This includes the availability of therapies, technicalities, advanced tools and the infrastructure. Also in Bangalore, a good success rate of cancer cases has been seen. Although cancer is nowadays a very common condition among Indians and the sad part is India is counted among the top three highest in cancer deaths country in the world. The graph points towards northern regions and the estimated forecast shows more than a 25% increase by the year 2020. To control the drastic raise level, one should know about every cancer treatment available in India and also about the doctors.
CANCER TREATMENT IN BANGALORE.
Bangalore is a hub of corporate hospitals, you can avail all the treatments under one roof in different hospitals. Therapies and treatments include Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Targeted therapy, surgical methods and precision methods. Also, there are many stages where the body requires to undergo the combination of two or more than two treatments. Cyberknife surgery is the latest non-invasive and pain-free therapy being used in the Cancer hospital in Bangalore.
COST OF CANCER TREATMENT IN BANGALORE.
It completely depends upon the stage of the cancer patient, for example, the average cost for a breast cancer treatment requires 5 -6 Lakh including surgery, investigations and radiotherapy. In addition to this 6 cycles of chemotherapy cost up to 20 Lakhs.
We have listed some of the best Cancer hospitals in Bangalore below, Have a look.
- Narayana Cancer Hospital Bangalore: Established in 2000, Narayana Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre is located in Bommasandra, Bangalore. It is a 1400-bedded multi speciality hospital with technologically updated state-of-the-art infrastructure and India’s best team of Oncologists. The doctors in the hospital work round – the – clock to provide medical procedures at emergency conditions. This hospital is particularly specialised for Organ transplants like Heart, Kidney and Liver transplants. Also, cancer treatment procedures like Bone Marrow Transplant, Skin Cancer Surgery and Lung Cancer Surgery are provided to the patients.
ADDRESS : 258/A, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Hosur Road, Anekal Taluk, Bommasandra, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560099, India.
- HCG Cancer Hospital Bangalore: Established in the year 1989. HCG Cancer Hospital, Kalinga Rao Road is one of the oldest cancer hospitals in Bangalore. It is a multispecialty hospital that offers a wide spectrum of advanced cancer care procedures and treatments in Bangalore.Also, this hospital holds a record in the Limca Book for forming the largest human ribbon, and for creating the largest to – the scale model of the lung. The cost estimate of procedures in HCG Cancer Hospital starts from 900 INR.
ADDRESS: No 8, HCG Towers, Sampangiram Nagar, Kalinga Rao Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560027, India
- Manipal Cancer Hospital Bangalore: Again, it is one of the oldest hospitals in Bangalore. It was established in the year 1991 and since then it is availing wide spectrum of advanced medical treatments to its patients. It has a well-qualified team of medical professionals available round-the-clock to deal with the emergency situations. Centres of excellence at the hospital – Oncology & Cardiac care.
ADDRESS: 98, HAL Airport Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560017, India
- Apollo Cancer Hospital Bangalore: It is a 250 multispecialty hospital that offers several medical treatments and procedures to its patients. Additionally, it has Bangalore’s best oncologists who diagnose the deadly cancer stage disorders (tumours) with technically advanced tools and medical procedures. Procedures availed are Blepharoplasty, LASIK and Squint Surgery.
ADDRESS: 154/11, Opposite IIM, Krishnaraju Layout, Amalodbhavi Nagar, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560076, India
- Fortis Cancer Hospital Bangalore: It is a 400 bedded Multi Speciality Hospital located in 19 Years of Establishment.Fortis hospital has a team of 150 medical professionals and 1000 paramedical skilled to avail treatments in the emergency situations. To help you visit the hospital , we have mentioned the address below, Have a look.
ADDRESS : 154/9, Opposite IIM-B, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560076, India.
Click here to find the complete list of Cancer hospital in Bangalore.
Also, you can book appointments through Credihealth, Every doctor is well trained and trustworthy to rely on. From the hospital network feature, you can avail the hospital list of best hospitals in Bangalore. Facilities include ambulance availability by the nearest location, you can compare the cost of different speciality, cash-backs, and discounts on first appointments. If you have any queries related to healthcare you can visit the community section and ask questions. Every question is answered by the medical experts of Credihealth.
Also Check :