Urethral cancer can cause many different symptoms, but cancer does not show up on the standard examination in many cases. While some people might be able to detect it, it is impossible to tell without getting more advanced medical tests for many patients and doctors. As rare as it can cause many risk factors to other organs in the body. Besides, top oncologists at HCG Hospital, only quick treatment can help to reduce the symptoms. The cancer symptoms do not appear in the early stage. Thus, urological cancers cells consist of those that impact the urinary tracts of all sexes and males’ reproductive body organs.
Some Common Symptoms of Urethral Cancer you might experience-
In the early stages, there might not be several signs. Some people might see a lump or growth on the urethra as the cancer cells grow. Others might discover discomfort or bleeding when they pee. It happens that the tumor tightens and restricts the urethra. However, it causes problems in passing the blood through the urethra.
The signs may consist of:
- bleeding or discharge from the urethra
- The regular impulse to pee or frequent urination
- a recognizable development or swelling on the urethra
- pain throughout peeing
- blood in the urine
- problem emptying the bladder
- urinary incontinence
- bigger lymph nodes in the groin
Treatment Options for Urethral Cancer
Various kinds of therapies are readily available for patients with urethral cancer cells. Some treatments are typical, and some are being tested in medical tests. In addition, surgical procedure is one of the most common therapy for cancer cells of the urethra. The diagnostic tests include:
- Laser surgical procedure: The doctor will use a laser light beam to cut the cancerous tissue. Furthermore, the tissues are sent to a laboratory to examine the presence of deadly viruses/bacteria/cells.
- Cystoprostatectomy: The surgeon may remove the gall bladder and prostate.
- Open excision: Elimination of cancer by surgery.
- Electro-resection with fulguration: Surgery to get rid of the cancer cells by electric current.
- Radical penectomy: Surgical procedure to eliminate the entire penis. The surgeon may perform plastic surgery to rebuild the penis.
- Anterior exenteration: Surgical procedure to get rid of the urethra, the bladder, as well as the vaginal area. Furthermore, the doctor may do cosmetic surgery to reconstruct the vaginal canal.
- Partial penectomy: The doctor will remove the small areas around the penis. In addition, the doctor may also target to remove the cancerous cells.
- Lymph node breakdown: Lymph nodes in the hips and groin may be removed.
- Cystourethrectomy: Surgical treatment to eliminate the bladder and the urethra.
If the urethra is removed, the surgeon will make a brand-new means for the urine to pass from the body. Yet, it is called urinary system diversion. However, if the bladder is removed, the specialist will make a new method for urine to be kept and passed from the body.
Non-Surgical Treatment Options
- Radiation treatment is a cancer cells therapy that uses high-energy x-rays or other kinds of radiation to kill cancer cells. T
- Chemotherapy uses a certain type of drug to reduce the symptoms of cancer. The patient is given medications that target to kill the growth of cancer cells. The therapy is given orally or injected into a blood vessel. In addition, the doctor may inject the drugs into muscle mass.
- Immunotherapy uses immune-boosting medications and cells. It helps to generate new cells and boost energy. Furthermore, it improves the patient’s health so that the patient can withstand the surgical treatment.
In addition, the oncologists at HCG Hospital explain, immunotherapy is an optional therapy. You can book an appointment for a therapy session at the top cancer hospital in India, like HCG Hospital.
Common Side Effects Yet Discomforting for Health:-
Suffering from urethral cancer can bring you a discomforting feeling. However, the symptoms are revealed only in the urinary areas. It includes:
- Trouble in the circulation of pee.
- Weak or cut-off circulation of pee.
- Regular urination, particularly during the night.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Discharge from the urethra.
- Hemorrhaging from the urethra or blood in the urine.
Necessary Medical Diagnosis Tests for Urethral Cancer Patient.
- Physical examination and background: A test of the body to examine basic indications of health, including checking for indications of condition, such as swellings or anything else that appears uncommon. Furthermore, the doctor will examine the history and habits of the patient to diagnose the condition.
- Laboratory tests: Medical procedures that examine samples of cells, blood, pee, or other compounds in the body. These tests aid in identifying the illness, strategy, and checking treatment or keeping an eye on the illness with time.
- Urine cytology: Observed urine under a microscope to look for unusual cells.
- Urinalysis: A test to examine the color of pee as well as its contents, such as sugar, protein, blood, and also white blood cells. If white blood cells (an indicator of infection) are located, urine analysis is usually done to determine what kind of infection it is.
- Digital rectal examination: An examination of the rectum. The medical professional or registered nurse inserts an oiled, gloved finger right into the reduced part of the rectum to feel for lumps or anything else that seems uncommon. The patient may get local anesthesia to reduce the pain.
- Pelvic examination: A test of the vaginal area, cervix, womb, fallopian tubes, ovaries, and rectum.
The renowned cancer doctor in India explains the survival rate of urethral cancer patients is high. However, there are various deciding factors for the same. If you take fast treatment, the survival rate is 45%. Besides, the survival rates decrease as the stage of cancer increases. An individual’s overview will depend on their age and general health, in addition to the stage of the cancer cells and exactly how it responds to therapy. A person with urethral cancer can review their situation with a doctor to better understand their likely life expectancy.
Cancer becomes the synonym of death if not treated on time. Besides, many patients discover the symptoms in the early stage. The cancerous cells grow rapidly after the second stage. Therefore, the patient needs to get immediate treatment. Besides, HCG Hospital offers complete treatment options under one roof for urethral cancer. Therefore, waste no time, and book an appointment with the oncologists for medical guidance. You can contact the medical representative for additional health benefits through Credihealth.
Also Check :Which Doctor to Consult for Stomach Pain
Also Read: Which Doctor to Consult for Mouth Ulcer
Also Check : Which doctor to consult for Hair Fall
Also Check: Which Doctor to consult for Back Pain
Also Check : Which Doctor to Consult for Headache
Also Check : Which Doctor to consult for Foreskin Problem
Also Check : Which Doctor to Consult for Burning Feet
Also Check : Which Doctor to Consult for Hernia
Also Check : Which doctor to consult for Urinary problems
Also Check: Which doctor to consult for Breast Pain
Also Check : Which doctor to consult for Breathing Problems
Also Check : Which Doctor to consult for Breast Discharge
Also Check : What Foods to Eat to Cure Fatty Liver
Also Check : How to Reduce Muscle Pain in Legs
Also Check : How to Get Rid of Constipation Fast at Home
Also Check : Stroke vs. Heart Attack What’s the Difference
Also Check : Is Back Pain a Symptom of Pregnancy
Also Check : How Much Pain During Normal Delivery
Also Check : What Are the First Signs of Kidney Stones
Also Check : Which type of Delivery is Best
Also Check : What Can cause Lower Back Pain in Women
Also Check: How Long Does Facial Plastic Surgery Last
Also Check : What are the most common causes of headaches?
Also Check : What are the Symptoms of Brain Tumor?
Also Check : Is Normal Delivery Possible with cord Around Neck
Also Check : What Could be the Complications during childbirth?
Also Check : What Causes Lower Abdominal Pain in Females
Also Check: How Stem Cells used in Treatment of Cancer
Also Check : How Can I Solve my Sleeping Problem
Also Check : What Does a Heart Attack Feel Like
Also Check: How Painful is Normal Delivery
Also Check : What Are the Stages of Cancer
Also Check : Are Breast Cancer Lumps Painful
Also Check : Different Types of Brain Tumors
Also Check : What is hernia disease? is Hernia Dangerous
Also Check :What Foods Help in Sleeping
Also Check : Best Food For Digestion Problems
Also Check : Root Canal vs Tooth Extraction Which is Better
Also Check : How to relieve Chest pain due to Stress
Also Check : How Long Does a Spinal Fusion Surgery Take
Also Check: Best Food for Constipation
Also Check : What are the common complications of kidney stones?
Also Check : Can Back Pain Indicate Kidney Stone
Also Check : What are the Signs of Gallbladder Cancer
Also Check : What are the Breastfeeding Effects of women
Also Check : What Complications During Pregnancy
Also Check : What Condition Paralysis Causes
Also Check : What Level of Eosinophils Indicate Cancer
Also Check : Different Types of Blood Cancer Treatments
Also Check : What is Difference Between Kidney Pain vs Back Pain
Also Check : How many people die from Heart Disease
Also Check : What Causes Sleep Paralysis
Also Check : Can Gastritis Cause Shortness of Breath
Also Check : How to Deal With mental Health During Pregnancy
Also Check : What type of headache indicates a Brain Tumor?
Also Check : What Causes Headaches During Pregnancy
Also Check : How to Diagnose Kidney Stones
Also Check : Why am i Having Trouble Sleeping
Also check : How does cough affect the condition of Lung Cancer
Also Check : What are the Signs of Infertility in Women
Also Check : What to Eat with Upset Stomach
Also Check : How to Prevent yourself from having Paralysis
Also Check : What are common Knee Injuries
Also Check : What to Expect after Chemotherapy for Lung Cancer
Also Check : How to Reduce Back Pain
Also Check : What Can Cause Lower Back Pain in a Woman
Also Check : Most Common Gynecological Cancer
Also Check : How to Stop Frequent Urination
Also Check : What are Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Also Check : What is the Treatment for Lung Cancer