Get in touch
What to Eat with Upset Stomach 2023 Updated
Speaking about an upset stomach is quite common when it comes to teenagers. However, recent times have also shown that adults as well, as older persons, are not left aloof from the issues related to stomach. Indigestion and gastric tendencies are normal things these days. But, people aren’t much bothered about these issues and take them too lightly. Therefore, this article will talk about some prominent Gastroenterologists in Pune and their view about an upset stomach.
Upset Stomach – Troubling You a Lot
Often your stomach becomes affected due to the intake of junk food resulting in indigestion as well as dyspepsia. This is referred to as an upset stomach. At that time, certain homemade remedies worked in some cases but when the matter gets worse medical attention becomes a must. In the coming lines, we can discover more on this and know its symptoms as well as other crucial causes.
Know the Symptoms of Upset Stomach
Of course, anyone can understand quite fast if someone is having an upset stomach. The pain and the uneasiness in the mood is also an indicator that one’s stomach isn’t working that well. But, there are more symptoms line up for an upset stomach. These symptoms are as follows:
- Gastric is undoubtedly the most common problem of every household. People of all age groups to some extent face this problem at some point in time.
- Vomiting is another important symptom that occurs when one is going to have a stomach ache.
- Experiencing foul-tasting liquid inside your mouth is a crucial sign that you are having an upset stomach.
- Coughing regulary or having hiccups at times can be another symptom too
- Farting is common when one suffers from indigestion.
- Bloating also indicates that one’s stomach isn’t doing good.
Therefore, the gastroenterologist in Pune is way too concerned about the future generation and tries to aware them of these symptoms.
Is doctor’s approval necessary for an upset stomach?
Usually, bothering of having an upset stomach isn’t much relevant. Even though, the symptoms show up, still homely ways are something that everyone depends on. However, these symptoms are sure to vanish within a short period and by chance, it doesn’t, that is the time for the doctor’s approval. Likewise, vomiting for a long time and having dehydration can turn serious thus making you rush to a doctor.
Gastroenterologist in Pune suggests that persistent stomach ache shouldn’t be attended to personally. They mean that doctor’s approval becomes quite necessary when the pain extends long. Fortunately, there are certain points can explain when to catch up with a doctor. These are as follows:
- Trouble in letting the gas out might make it compulsory to visit a doctor
- Feeling of a lump formation inside the stomach must be taken seriously.
- Urine problems alongside pain must need the doctor’s suggestion.
- Getting problems in swallowing the food might mean that doctor’s visit becomes mandatory.
- Losing weight at a great speed without dieting can be a symptom that something fishy is going on in your stomach and can demand a doctor’s approval.
- Continuation of fever can mean something unusual for your stomach.
So, everyone right from the child to the adult becomes the victim of stomach pain at some moment or the other. It is always a need to monitor properly regarding the extensity of the problem and therefore seeks doctor’s approval when the time demands.
Home Remedies and Stomach ache
People aren’t much concerned about upset stomach as it is quite common nowadays. Therefore, the kitchen in one’s house has the perfect solution for making the stomach alright. Let’s take a glance at the stuff from our kitchen that can do wonders within minutes.
- Ginger – Old people and their way of curing aren’t that old for real. It implies that, ginger has the cure for your upset stomach. It can treat indigestion within no time and leaves the burning sensation in your stomach, thus giving you relief.
- Lemon juice – Lemon juice can work well when you have a problem with your stomach.
- Mint – Mint can cure your vomiting in no time and give you relieve from the pain.
- Baking soda – Eating baking soda can normalise the acid in your stomach thus giving you relief.
- Cinnamon – Consumption of Cinnamon can help you a lot in getting away from stomach aches.
- Basil leaves – Basil leaves can do wonders when it comes to curing stomach problems.
Medications for upset stomach
Many common medicines are available for treating people having an upset stomach. But, certain medicines are always recommended widely if someone gets affected by upset stomachs. These stuff are necessary as mild things can turn worse with time.
As known, antacid, as well as acid reducer,goes well when it is all about treating the patient of an upset stomach. In addition to that, eating stool softener is good if you are willing to let your indigestion disappear.
Yoga Helps A Lot
Even, the gastroenterologist in Pune thinks that, yoga can help a lot when it comes to cure all kinds of health issues. This applies the same in the case of curing stomach ache. Practicing yoga daily for about 15 to 20 minutes can work amazingly in case of curing your stomach.
Lastly, it can be assured that, upset stomach won’t be your headache if you follow a proper lifestyle. Enjoy your life in a way that your health doesn’t deteriorate However, ignoring health isn’t a smart thing to do and therefore proper dietary requirements should always follow up.
Also Check :Which Doctor to Consult for Stomach Pain
Also Read: Which Doctor to Consult for Mouth Ulcer
Also Check : Which doctor to consult for Hair Fall
Also Check: Which Doctor to consult for Back Pain
Also Check : Which Doctor to Consult for Headache
Also Check : Which Doctor to consult for Foreskin Problem
Also Check : Which Doctor to Consult for Burning Feet
Also Check : Which Doctor to Consult for Hernia
Also Check : Which doctor to consult for Urinary problems
Also Check: Which doctor to consult for Breast Pain
Also Check : Which doctor to consult for Breathing Problems
Also Check : Which Doctor to consult for Breast Discharge
Also Check : What Foods to Eat to Cure Fatty Liver
Also Check : How to Reduce Muscle Pain in Legs
Also Check : How to Get Rid of Constipation Fast at Home
Also Check : Stroke vs. Heart Attack What’s the Difference
Also Check : Is Back Pain a Symptom of Pregnancy
Also Check : How Much Pain During Normal Delivery
Also Check : What Are the First Signs of Kidney Stones
Also Check : Which type of Delivery is Best
Also Check : What Can cause Lower Back Pain in Women
Also Check: How Long Does Facial Plastic Surgery Last
Also Check : What are the most common causes of headaches?
Also Check : What are the Symptoms of Brain Tumor?
Also Check : Is Normal Delivery Possible with cord Around Neck
Also Check : What Could be the Complications during childbirth?
Also Check : What Causes Lower Abdominal Pain in Females
Also Check: How Stem Cells used in Treatment of Cancer
Also Check : How Can I Solve my Sleeping Problem
Also Check : What Does a Heart Attack Feel Like
Also Check: How Painful is Normal Delivery
Also Check : What Are the Stages of Cancer
Also Check : Are Breast Cancer Lumps Painful
Also Check : Different Types of Brain Tumors
Also Check : What is hernia disease? is Hernia Dangerous
Also Check :What Foods Help in Sleeping
Also Check : Best Food For Digestion Problems
Also Check : Root Canal vs Tooth Extraction Which is Better
Also Check : How to relieve Chest pain due to Stress
Also Check : How Long Does a Spinal Fusion Surgery Take
Also Check: Best Food for Constipation
Also Check : What are the common complications of kidney stones?
Also Check : Can Back Pain Indicate Kidney Stone
Also Check : What are the Signs of Gallbladder Cancer
Also Check : What are the Breastfeeding Effects of women
Also Check : What Complications During Pregnancy
Also Check : What Condition Paralysis Causes
Also Check : What Level of Eosinophils Indicate Cancer
Also Check : Different Types of Blood Cancer Treatments
Also Check : What is Difference Between Kidney Pain vs Back Pain
Also Check : How many people die from Heart Disease
Also Check : What Causes Sleep Paralysis
Also Check : Can Gastritis Cause Shortness of Breath
Also Check : How to Deal With mental Health During Pregnancy
Also Check : What type of headache indicates a Brain Tumor?
Also Check : What Causes Headaches During Pregnancy
Also Check : How to Diagnose Kidney Stones
Also Check : Why am i Having Trouble Sleeping
Also check : How does cough affect the condition of Lung Cancer
Also Check : What are the Signs of Infertility in Women