These 10 fruits must be eaten in pregnancy
Nutritious food in pregnancy is the most essential for every pregnant woman and her unborn baby. Most women wish that their unborn baby should have better mental and physical development in the womb. There is no shortage in the development of the child, so she focuses too much on her food, as food is one of the most basic needs of mother and child. When it comes to food, she thinks about what to eat and what not to eat in pregnancy. In pregnancy, most women cannot eat everything in pregnancy because of vomiting, fatigue and other problems. In pregnancy, it is very important to pay special attention to fruits, no negligence should be taken in this. Today, we are telling you which fruits should be given special attention in pregnancy FOR Baby Growth Week by Week
1. Banana : Banana is the most delicious food eaten during pregnancy. Bananas contain folate, vitamin C, B 6, potassium, magnesium. Folate delivery helps the fetus avoid neural tube defects. Vitamin B helps to regulate your sodium star, it prevents defecation and vomiting. Whereas the magnesium present in bananas makes the body taller. The doctor recommends using a banana every day during the first trimester at Amator.
2. Sharifa During pregnancy, Sharifa is one of the best fruits that can be eaten during pregnancy. It contains a very good amount of vitamin A and C which is very good for the eyes, skin, hair and lion tissues of your growing baby. The fiber present in custard apple is very helpful to prevent constipation during pregnancy.
3. Chikku : Chikku is very good during pregnancy, Chikku are full of electrolytes, vitamin A, carbohydrates and energy, which are also suitable for breastfeeding mothers. Chikku is very beneficial for expectant mothers. Prevents dizziness and malaise problems in pregnancy. This fruit improves the production of collagen, thereby eliminating stomach disorders such as diarrhea and dysentery.
4. Watermelon : Watermelon is rich in vitamins A, C, B6, magnesium and potassium. Eating watermelon in the first trimester helps it harden the heart, reduce swelling in hands and feet, besides it reduces muscle spasms and keeps you hydrated. It is the best and right diet during pregnancy.
5. Mango : If you want to eat mango in your pregnancy or not, then we would suggest that you do not eat raw mango. If mango is cooked then you can eat it. It corrects digestion, reduces constipation and prevents infection of many diseases. Mango is available to you only in summer, so do not try to eat it in different seasons.
6. Apple : Apple helps in many ways, it increases your child’s immunity and strength. If you call apple during pregnancy, it helps reduce the risk of wheezing, asthma and eczema. Apple is rich in vitamins A, E, D, and zinc.
7. Kiwi ripe : kiwi fruit feels very good during pregnancy. It contains important nutrients like vitamins C, E, A, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, folic acid and dietary fiber. It helps in correcting the human respiratory system. It cures cough, cold and nervousness. This fruit helps in blood clotting.
8. Guava : eating guava is very good during pregnancy. Guava juice should primarily be included in a mother’s diet, which helps control the pregnant woman’s immune system as well as blood pressure.
9. Berries : All types of berries are a treasure trove of antioxidants. Therefore berries are placed in the category of super food. In berries, you can eat berries like strawberry, berries, cherries, blue berries, plum without any fear during pregnancy.
10. Seasonal Food is also beneficial in pregnancy. This citrus fruit contains a lot of antioxidants which are also good for children.