Get in touch
Dr Varindera Singh: A Brief About His Professional Career
Dr. V.P. Singh is a renowned senior Neurosurgeon in India. He has a thriving experience in this specific field. Presently, he is appointed as Chairman in Institute of Neurosciences at Medanta Medicity, Gurgaon. Till the date he has successfully performed over 400 intracranial aneurysms. Dr. Singh has been actively participating in the treatment of arteriovenous malformations by radiosurgery techniques. His field of interest is brain tumor surgery, cerebrovascular surgery, epilepsy surgery and radiosurgery. He worked as Additional Professor and Unit Head of Neurosurgery Department at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He was credited to start a program on Gamma Knife Unit and epilepsy surgery at New Delhi.
He is also the Editor of the Journal of Pediatric Neurosurgery. He loves to travel and is fond of photography. Dr. Singh is happily married and he has two children.
- He has done MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1982
- After graduation, he has done MCh in NeuroSurgery from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1987
- He has completed DNB in Neurosurgery from National Board of Examinations, 1989.
- Lecturer: King George’s Medical College (KGMC), Lucknow
- Faculty: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- HOD: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Consultant: VIMHANS, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Professional Membership & Certifications:
- CME Convenor – Neurological Society of India
- President of Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- Secretary of Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Ex-Editor – Journal of Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Member – Executive Committee of Indian Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery
- President-Elect Neurological society of India
- Ex-President of Indian society of Cerebrovascular surgery
- Ex-editor Journal of Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Diploma of merit for excellent poster at 3rd Asian Conference of Neurological Surgeons Nagoya, 2000
- Best paper award at the 7th Annual Indian Epilepsy Association Conference, 1999
- Best paper award at the 4th Annual Indian Epilepsy Association Conference, 1996
- Foot Drop
- Carotid Body Tumour Embolization
- Petrosal Sinus Sampling
- Head & Neck Tumour Embolization
- Spinal and Cerebral Tumor Embolization
- Brain Arteriovenous Fistula Embolization
- Brain Dural Arteriovenous Fistula Embolization
- Brain Aneurysm Coiling
- Carotid Cavernous Fistula Treatment
- Peripheral Nerve
- Nerve and Muscle Disorders
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation (Epilepsy)
- Vertigo Treatment
- Peripheral Neuro surgery
- Epilepsy surgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Brain Tumor Surgery
Dr. VP Singh- Ways to achieve your aim:
- Set explicit goals: Always have clarity in your mind where you want to go and in which direction you want to travel. If at some point you deviate from your goals, immediately take corrective action.
- Complete your education: Before landing on a job try to complete your maximum education as after entering in professional field it’s quite difficult to complete higher education.
- Develop self-confidence: Always believe in yourself and have faith in your hard work and dedication. Self-confidence boosts your motivation to do more and to try again and again.
- Positive response: Try to respond positively in every situation. Self-image is important so develop positive self-image. You can control your decisions and your response to life as it’s completely in your hand.
If you’re searching for a prestigious Neurosurgeon in India, visit Vaidam.com to book an appointment with Dr. Varindera Paul Singh and get yourself treated at the best place.