Get in touch
Ayurvedic Treatment For Cancer- How Treated in Ayurveda
Cancer is one of the most dangerous and deadly diseases of the present times. Cancer is the cause of about 50 percent of deaths worldwide. Dr. PB Ranganayakulu, PhD and Ayurvedic physician in the subject ‘History of Ayurveda’, says that doctors and researchers have made great progress in the field of cancer and its treatment all over the world. As a result, in most of the forms of cancer disease, it is possible to get rid of this disease if right treatment is given at the right time. Cancer treatment is also possible in our ancient medical system Ayurveda.
In the treatment of cancer, many people take the help of different types of therapy and other medical means in addition to allopathic medicine. Many people also adopt Ayurvedic medicine to get rid of cancer. Cancer treatment is possible in our ancient medical system Ayurveda also with the help of various treatments and methods. On the occasion of World Cancer Day, Dr. PB Ranganayakulu informed the team of ETV Bharat Sukhibhava that how cancer is successfully treated in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda and CancerDr. Ranganayakulu explains that there are more than 3 thousand trees around the world, which are used to make anti-cancer medicines. Cancer is mentioned in the old mythological books based on Ayurveda as a flammable and non-flammable inflammation. According to Ayurveda, there are two types of neoplasms found in our body, first ‘Gandhi’ which is a small tumor and second ‘tumor’ which is bigger and more painful in size. According to Ayurveda, these neoplasms and the causes of infection in them. It affects the tendency of Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas. These doshas then have a harmful effect on the rakta and mamas dhatu, causing cancer. Classification of cancer Cancer curable with Ayurveda There are three types of cancer on the basis of the dhatu affected by Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Raktaja Arbuda (affecting the blood). , Mamasaj Tumor (tumor of muscle and soft tissue) and Meadows (cancer of adipose tissue). According to Ayurveda, cancer can be classified on the basis of karaka dosha and tissue.
These classifications are as follows;
Occurrence of Vata, Pitta and Kapha tumors due to imbalance of Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Tridosha means tumor in any part of the body. Cancer is also classified on the basis of location and organ like ear, eye, nose etc. Has gone.
Effect of Ayurveda Doshas on Blood, Muscles and Fibers In Ayurveda, the causes of cancer are seen from a different perspective. Infections spread in food, lifestyle and injury are generally believed to be responsible for doshas like Vata, Kapha and Pitta.
Some of the factors responsible for the harmful nature of individual doshas are as follows;
- Consuming bitter, smelly and astringent foods and excessively dry fruits during a tense mental state aggravates the problem of Vata.
- bileThe amount of bile in the body increases if there is excessive anger in the body with more sour, more salty and fried-roasted food.
- phlegmDue to excessive amount of sweets, oily food and laziness lifestyle, the tendency of Kapha increases in the body.
- blood disorder Fried-roasted spicy food, stale food, excessive consumption of citrus fruits, and excessive consumption of intoxicants like alcohol and due to stress, anxiety or more trouble increases the chances of getting disorders in the blood.
- Muscle ProblemCancer curable with AyurvedaMuscle Problem Muscle disorders can arise due to the consumption of excessively rich and excessively protein-rich food like meat, fish, milk and curd and due to excessive sleeping or the like during the day.
- FatCancer curable with AyurvedaFat Due to excessive intake of oily food, untimely food, excessive sugar, excessive consumption of drugs and laziness lifestyle, body fat increases, which causes problems like obesity in the body.
Ranganayakulu, cancer therapy doctor in Ayurveda, explains that Ayurveda Cancer treatment is divided into four parts; The first is the care of health, the second is the treatment of diseases, the third is to normalize the functioning of the body and the fourth is to create a spiritual attitude towards the disease. Apart from this, advice is also given for Ayurvedic purification therapy and chemotherapy in diseases like cancer. Under which, through various remedies and medicines, Vata, Kapha, and Pitta diseases are controlled in the body.
Apart from these methods, the help of various herbs is also taken for treatment in chemistry. Some of which are as follows;
- Green absinthe (Andrographix paniculata) Sita fruit Annona atemoya)
- Red gooseberry (Phyllanthus) Pippali (Piper longum)
- Wild venison root (Podophyllum hexadrum)
- Heart leaf moonshine (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Walnut sandalwood (Semacarpus encardimum)
Apart from these, there are also some other herbs and medicines, which are beneficial in the treatment of cancer. Information about some of the popular medicines, their scientific names and which medicine is beneficial in which type of cancer is as follows;
- Rose pea (Ebers pea) – Fibro sarcoma carcinogenic head flower (Albizia lebbeck) –
- sarcoma cancer Garlic (Alivium sativum) –
- Sarcomaguar leaf (Aloe vera) – liver cancer, neuro ectodermal tumordita bark tree or devil tree
- (Alstonia scleris) – colon Carcinohitaka
- (Amar Rohitaka) – LeukemiaCaju (Anacardium occidentale) –
- Liver cancer Asparagus (Asparagus racemosus) –
- Epidermoid Carcinoma Carcinoma Brahmi, Jalneum (Bacopa moneri) – Carcinoma Sarcomahridra (Berberis aristata) –
- Nasal and Throat Cancer – Leukemia Cerberia and Braintum tumouri.
- Tree (Calotropis gigantea) – Cancer of the nose and throatTurmeric (Curcuma longa) –
- Fibro Sarcomadhatura (Datura metel) – Cancer of the nose and throatIndian Coral tree, Dhauladhak – (Erythrina subrosa) After milky (Euphoria hirta) –
- Leukemiazakhia (Gnanandropsis pentaphyle) ) –
- Liver CancerHatha Jodi (Heliotropium indicum) –
- Lymphatic LeukemiaCockilaksha, Gokul Kanta (Hygrophila spinosa) –
- Dalton Lymphomaroheda (Laxonra undulata) –
- LeukemiaJuniper Indica – Cancer of the nose and throat Ghiya (Luffa cylindrica) –
- Leukemia Neem tree (Melia azaderach) –
- Walker’s Carcino Sarcomasahjan (Sigru) – L
- ymph and Blood Cancer Kaner (Nerium Indicum, Nerium undulata) –
- Harlich Ascites Carcinoma Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa) –
- Lung and Colon Cancer Satulsi (Ocimum) –
- Skin and liver carcinogens Odor broadcaster (Pederia foetida) – Nose and throat cancer Potty
- (Picursiza kuroa) – Liver cancer White spot
- (Plumbago zeylanica) – Liver cancerManjistha
- (Rubia cordifolia) – Melanoma, colon and breast cancerTaliper
- (Texas baccata) – Various types Tumors Evergreen
- (Vinca rosea) – Breast, cervical, kidney, lung and ovarian cancer Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – Various types of tumors
Apart from these, the buds of Kachnar, Chyawanprash made from various herbs, Pippali are also very effective in the treatment of cancer. Many trees and herbs have been mentioned in the literature based on Ayurveda, which are very useful in the treatment of cancer. But still, it is necessary to have a thorough examination of the cancer patient through the usual medical method i.e. allopathic means.
The right Ayurvedic treatment of cancer is also effective only when there is complete information about the exact condition of the patient. It is also important to know here that for cancer or any serious life-threatening disease, the patient should not self-medicate by taking information from here and there. Before the use of any Ayurvedic medicine, the patient should take only the medicines given by the doctor on the basis of the investigation and on its basis, otherwise the patient’s life can also be lost.