Located at the twin city of Hyderabad in Telangana, Sunshine hospital Secundrabad is a globally reputed multi speciality hospital. It has a capacity of 40 beds for critical care, 20 for trauma care and also a ratio of 1:1 between patients and nurses. This is to lead the high-quality care delivery at patient end. In the span of 9 years, Sunshine hospital group has attained a stature of second largest Joint replacement Centre in South East Asia. (A part of Sunshine group of hospital, Secundrabad).
The Sunshine hospital is counted among the prime chains in India. Quality, safety, availability and affordability are never the grounds of compromise in this hospital, the staff is so much dedicated that every patient gets assisted from the start of the procedure to the discharge. Also, it takes only a few hour drives to reach the nearest railway station from the hospital. We have mentioned the pointer form description about the basic information of Sunshine hospital Secundrabad.
- Address: 7-56/19, Dargah Road, LIG Chitrapuri Colony, Radhe Nagar, Rai Durg, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500035, India
- Fee Range: INR 750 to INR 750 (It may Vary).
- OPD Timing: Mon-Sat 09:00 AM – 07:00 PM
Centre of Excellence – At Sunshine hospital
Apart from all the form of expertise in speciality treatments, the hospital is a home to 7 plus centre of excellence. Given below is the list, Have a look.
- Sunshine Bone and Joint Institute.
- Sunshine Centre for Renal Sciences.
- Sunshine Centre for Respiratory Diseases.
- Sunshine Centre for Spine Care.
- Sunshine Centre for Gastroenterology.
- Sunshine Centre for Neurosciences.
- Sunshine Centre for microvascular & Reconstructive Surgery
View Sunshine hospital secundrabad Doctor list | Book Online Appointments
Credihealth is an online platform to directly book the appointments with the Best doctors in India. Other facilities include ambulance availability by the nearest location, you can compare the cost of different speciality, cash-backs, and discounts on first appointments. If you have any queries related to healthcare you can visit the community section and ask questions. Every question is answered by the medical experts of credihealth.
Also Check :