Litti Chokha : 7 Benefits of eating Litti Chokha For Health
Late-sharp diabetes patients are also very healthy food for people with blood pressure and heart related problems. Bihar’s Famous Food Litti-Chokha is becoming famous around the world due to its excellent taste. People like to eat it with great passion. Those who eat it take advantage of various types of health benefits, but those who do not eat it, they are deprived of many benefits from the health benefits. Do you know that as much as being strong in the litter-rich taste, the more you eat it, you can survive from many diseases? Let us know about the advantages of eating Litti Chokha
- Those who have diabetes should definitely eat litti Chokha. Eating Litti Chokha helps in controlling hormone disorder in insulin resistant patients a great deal. Litti is made from Sattu. Sattu is prepared with roasted gram, which helps in controlling the problem of insulin resistance.
- It also controls the sugar level. Many medicines are given several months for several months to control insulin. Actually, under metabolism, insulin works to digest sugar in the blood. Insulin is the starting symptom of resistant diabetes. So, if you have diabetes, enjoy this delicious dish without hesitation.
- It is made from sattu and brinjal, so you do not only get the benefits of sattu, but also nutritious elements present in brinjal also have benefits on the body.
- Eating brinjal is less than cholesterol level. In this case, it is also very healthy food for patients with diabetes as well as people with blood pressure and heart related problems. Apart from this, potassium and manganese are also high, due to which cholesterol levels do not increase. Calories burn by eggplant Since the lukewarm purple is prepared for eggplant, therefore people who lose weight should be consumed daily. If you want your heart to remain healthy for a long time, then definitely eat sharpener made of lentils and brinjal.
- Some people prepare eggplants in the Chowkha by adding tomato potatoes. Along with green chilli, ginger, you eat nourishing elements of many vegetables together.
- The flour is used to make 6 litter. In this case, you can use many wheat and barley flour. Sattu spice is stuffed inside the dough. Mix granic intake not only fibers you, but it also keeps the body energy intact.
- In summer, when you consume sattu foods, you do not feel lonely. Fiber is quite high in it, where digestion stays right, then from today you start eating tasty litter-sharp
Recipe of litti-chokha
Let’s first know how to make this delicious dish:
Ingredients required to make litti
Wheat flour – 2 bowl
Ghee – a spoon
Sattu – a bowl
Cumin seeds – half a teaspoon
Celery – Half a teaspoon
Nigella seeds – half teaspoon
Red chili powder – ½ teaspoon
One spoonful of chopped green chillies
Ginger – a spoon chopped
Garlic – 1 teaspoon chopped
Green coriander – a spoon chopped
Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
Mustard oil – two teaspoons
How to make litti
To make litti, take two bowls of wheat flour and mix a little ghee and a pinch of salt in it.
Now knead this dough with water.
Grind cumin seeds and fennel seeds and mix it with sattu.
Now add red chili, green chillies, garlic, ginger, coriander, salt and celery, nigella seeds and mix in this mixture. Add lemon juice and mustard oil to it.
Now make dough of dough and after that make chapatti.
Press it gently to fill the mixture. Take a little bit of Sattu mixture and fill it.
After this, roll the edges by pressing them from all sides.
You can also cook it in a stove or oven.
In this way your litti is ready.